The cutest Boo and my bad mood
My cutest dog booboo just got out of a surgery to fix his left knee with patellar luxation. The few weeks of his limping leg, breaking voices, and on again seisure episodes have put me into a very stressed and bad mood. At this time usually you start to think about a lot in your life. All the friends offer lots of help, financially, physically, and mentally; which I appreciate a lot. At the same time though I am also annoyed that at this age I can't even fucking take care of my dog. 27 year old I am still a kid and can't really have an independent life. Since I am the kid I called my dad and seek for some comforting; and I found a different story. In the conversation he did not ask much about how I feel or how boo is doing, instead he complains a lot about his life and problems. I understand the pressure he is facing back home and the headaches and other nonstopping illness he has to deal with, therefore I listened and tried to comfort him. Not being able to get some support from my family is a little disturbing, even though they might really have bigger problems than I do. All they ask about now is when I am graduating. I think my dad is tired and hope I could take care him, or at least share some responsibility, which I will in the near future. I am old enough to understand more things now and not just ask for what I want; but not mature enough to give them what they want yet. Deep down I know they just want me to be happy; and I hope they know that deep down I want the same for them, too.
And since I don't have a good outlet, I just have to keep my bad mood. I am very easily pissed. And I especially hate certain people's comments like "wait till you have kids, that'll be much worse." or something along the line. Because they only say that base on some annoying assumptions: 1. I will have kids. 2. I love kids more than my dogs. The world is already human centered, I don't think more kids would help the situation. And how do you know you can be a good parent?? How do you know your kid will become a good man? There's way more evil people than evil dogs. We create everything that would make our human lives better but everything else's worse. We create certain believes so we can say everything happens for a reason so that we don't have to be sorry for what we did. We damage the earth and spent tons of money to find another planet for us to destroy. We select "Miss universe" so we know how "beautiful" and how useless we are. We ignore global warming and think fake tanning is pretty. We only worried about fire or storms or tsunami when they threaten "human lives". We are the most selfish creature in the world that have the ability to extinguish the others.
I know my arguements won't totally work because every once in awhile someone would do something so good that makes my anger sigh. But like I said, I am just in a bad mood. Booboo returns home today and maybe he'll get better so soon that I start to thank god.
And since I don't have a good outlet, I just have to keep my bad mood. I am very easily pissed. And I especially hate certain people's comments like "wait till you have kids, that'll be much worse." or something along the line. Because they only say that base on some annoying assumptions: 1. I will have kids. 2. I love kids more than my dogs. The world is already human centered, I don't think more kids would help the situation. And how do you know you can be a good parent?? How do you know your kid will become a good man? There's way more evil people than evil dogs. We create everything that would make our human lives better but everything else's worse. We create certain believes so we can say everything happens for a reason so that we don't have to be sorry for what we did. We damage the earth and spent tons of money to find another planet for us to destroy. We select "Miss universe" so we know how "beautiful" and how useless we are. We ignore global warming and think fake tanning is pretty. We only worried about fire or storms or tsunami when they threaten "human lives". We are the most selfish creature in the world that have the ability to extinguish the others.
I know my arguements won't totally work because every once in awhile someone would do something so good that makes my anger sigh. But like I said, I am just in a bad mood. Booboo returns home today and maybe he'll get better so soon that I start to thank god.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home