Booboo is injured again
My dearest dog booboo is injured again. This time on his neck, not sure if just a stiff neck or some fractures that's pressing his nerves. No x-ray taken yet coz the vet doesn't think it's necessary at this point. He will not be using a collar anymore and will switch to harness so he won't hurt his neck by pulling. Limited activity, no jumping, rabbit chasing, or ginga wrestling.
He makes weird sounds and tilts his head in an odd position from time to time. The vet says this is his way of expressing "ouch". I don't know when or how he got hurt, only know that his look makes me sad. I only need my dog to be healthy and happy; I don't need him to be perfect or beautiful or so well-behaved. I like him being moody and have his own personality. I like him as he is. He uses my bed, I like it, and I hugg him to sleep. He jumps on the couch, sometimes brings lots of dirts; I would complain about it, but I would allow it. He barks, not so loud, sometimes annoying. He pulls really hard sometimes, especially in the park, I think he is just wild. I know a lot people think that dogs should behave like dogs. But I don't think humans sometimes behave like humans either. I don't need him to come whenever I tell him to come. I don't need to be happy with him every minute in my life. No one does. He could be the loud, not behaving, annoying doggie to others. I only need him to be healthy and happy. I like him as he is.
He makes weird sounds and tilts his head in an odd position from time to time. The vet says this is his way of expressing "ouch". I don't know when or how he got hurt, only know that his look makes me sad. I only need my dog to be healthy and happy; I don't need him to be perfect or beautiful or so well-behaved. I like him being moody and have his own personality. I like him as he is. He uses my bed, I like it, and I hugg him to sleep. He jumps on the couch, sometimes brings lots of dirts; I would complain about it, but I would allow it. He barks, not so loud, sometimes annoying. He pulls really hard sometimes, especially in the park, I think he is just wild. I know a lot people think that dogs should behave like dogs. But I don't think humans sometimes behave like humans either. I don't need him to come whenever I tell him to come. I don't need to be happy with him every minute in my life. No one does. He could be the loud, not behaving, annoying doggie to others. I only need him to be healthy and happy. I like him as he is.

1 Comments:
oh no... i hope boo boo gets well soon.
i liked what you said about wanting your dog to be healthy instead of being 100%well trained ane perfect in behaviour.
best
Fei & e
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home